Posted: 30 Nov 2017
Students sometimes feel left out in assignment writing when they are given certain topics that are out of reach to understand due to lack of original source for their topics. Though it looks very simple, it’s actually tedious task to identify the topic.
Right from selecting dissertation topic to phase of writing and understanding, our PhD professionals at Tutors India who are research advisors, Post-doctoral fellows and M.D holding PhD with rich experience in research will guide you all the way to complete and defend your PhD dissertations successfully.
Some of the popular assignment topics includes
1. Attitude of consumers towards luxury marketing: A case study of luxury restaurants in London
2. Investigating young consumer attitude towards and acceptance of mobile marketing practices
3. A study on marketing fast moving consumer goods (FM CG) in UK: Issues and challenges
4. The study of operations and marketing of UK Pharmaceutical industry
5. An investigation of the impact of marketing mix and corporate image on brand equity
6. An Investigation of the importance of advertising strategies in the creation of brand awareness and equity
7. Buyers behavior towards electronic security systems in hotels with special reference to UK market
8. Study on consumer expectations and perceptions towards mobile phones usages in India.
9. Study and analysis of market potential of nano cars with reference to two-wheeler companies
10. Study on Research Agenda to Reduce Risk in New Product Development through Knowledge Management: A Customer Perspective
Tutors India has in-house internal experts who hold the Master's and PhD degrees for writing and as research advisors. Our expertise includes Post-doctoral fellows and M.D holding PhD with rich experience in research. Some of our writers are worked as the researchers/Professors at London School of Business, Harvard School, and University of Birmingham.